14th February- the registered day for couples. Roses, chocolates, teddy bears, pendants and large hearts- couples are ready to give their love a broader aspect. It is true that you don’t need to celebrate love on a special day as every day is day of love when you’re in a deep relationship with your partner. But, if there is something special you can do for your love on a special day, it gives you sheer pleasure. Candle light dinner or romantic movie date, all are very cliché. What new you can do this Valentine?
1.Have a trip on the beach side.
Walk along the beach, hand in hand, and enjoy the sunset…AWESOME!!!
2. Ring the calling bell of your girlfriend’s house at 5’o clock in the morning.
Take her and go for a long drive. She will be amazed, happiest and romantic.
3. Bear some pain and have Valentine’s Day special tattoo on your body.
Teen couples can have Mickey & Minnie on their arms, kissing.
4. Have Dinner in Road-Side Dhaba with Your Sweet-heart
Dump the expensive restaurants. Take your partner to a roadside dhaba and have a dinner under the starry night. Who needs candle lights, by the way?
5. Have a group party – Double fun, double excitement!!
Yes, I know it is your special alone moment. But, if you belong to a group where everyone is couple, then why not have a bar-b-que night together?
6. Hopping around the city is another unique idea.
If both of you love to be adventurous, then get on a bus, get down from it wherever you want, just lost in this big city and enjoy its pulse.
7. Do you both have a love for cooking? Who thinks about taste!
Join a cooking class and make something creative for each other.
8. Be unknown to each other. No, no, I’m not saying to avoid each other.
Just act you don’t know each other and meet suddenly. And then you think what to do.
9. Relax at the spa. A sexy wife and hot husband…Fire! Fire!
Both of you’re very busy with your everyday’s life. Your partner is really much tensed with her look. Bring couple spa coupons and relax the day there, together.
10. Go to a karaoke bar. This is the day to speak your heart out.
Write a song for her/him and sing it. Teary eyes with broad smiles! Divine!
12. Challenge your loved one. Be it a game of chess or a table of snooker, it gives immense pleasure to win over.
13. Spend a day at any old age home. Those old people need love the most. Who knows how much useful tips you can get from them???
14. Buy two puppies. They will be the token of your relationship and you will know that yours is not ‘puppy love’.
15. Make a photo album together. Relive those old memories. Laugh together, love together.
16. Make it a dessert day. Make this Valentine’s Day the ‘sweetest’ memory.
If both of you are fond of sweets, plan only to have different types of dessert from the nook and corners of the city.
17. Make a funny and weird music video. Whenever you see it afterwards, it will uplift your mood just like that.
Go for treasure hunting. Make a list of things like rose, chocolates, teddy bears and other love related things and hide those. Ask your husband to find and promise you’ll do something special for him at each finding.
18. Have a horror movie marathon. The scarier it is, the more your girlfriend or wife will be cozy.
You wanted it from long, admit it